TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Hari Kumar, the hero of Thoothukudi is to act in Thirutham. The director of Thoothukudi was Sanjayram. In the beginning, Sanjayram was only named as the director of the film. Then strange things happened.
Sanjayram became a speck in the credits and Hari Kumar shone large as life as the director. A point to be noted is that Hari Kumar is also the producer of Thoothukudi.
Having turned surprise director in Thoothukudi, he is going to be directed by Ponraman in Thirutham. This is the first film for Ponraman, an assistant of SA Chandrasekhar. Hari Kumar has 2 leading ladies. One is Priya who's currently acting in Pulan Visaranai II and the other is Priyanka of Veyil fame.
Since the film is being produced by his own company Bofra Films, people are wondering if Ponraman will also be reduced to a miniscule importance when Hari Kumar takes his avatar again as director!
We wish Ponraman all the best!