TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, October 29, 2007
Maestro Ilayaraja always shows great interest in the debutant director"s projects and gives a new dimension to their scripts with his outstanding music. Chandhiranath, a former assistant of P Vasu, is such an example. This music genius has given this director 6 extraordinary songs with in just 30 minutes. Chandhiranath, who is making his directorial debut, now is now turned as a director with a film titled. The film, which is touted to be a refreshing love story, borrows its title from the opening lines of a hit yesteryear song.
The film also marks the debut of six newcomers, namely Akash, Rajith, Rathan Litika, Mridhula and Lakshana. Chandranath says, "I was fortunate enough to get great tunes from our Maestro Ilayaraja sir. My association with him dates back many years. In fact, when I informed him of my debut, he was so glad that he sat down immediately to listened to the story of my film. And in just a couple of hours, he came up with six mind-blowing tunes."