TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, October 29, 2007
Maestro Ilayaraja always shows great interest in the debutant director"s projects and gives a new dimension to their scripts with his outstanding music. Chandhiranath, a former assistant of P Vasu, is such an example. This music genius has given this director 6 extraordinary songs with in just 30 minutes. Chandhiranath, who is making his directorial debut, now is now turned as a director with a film titled. The film, which is touted to be a refreshing love story, borrows its title from the opening lines of a hit yesteryear song.
The film also marks the debut of six newcomers, namely Akash, Rajith, Rathan Litika, Mridhula and Lakshana. Chandranath says, "I was fortunate enough to get great tunes from our Maestro Ilayaraja sir. My association with him dates back many years. In fact, when I informed him of my debut, he was so glad that he sat down immediately to listened to the story of my film. And in just a couple of hours, he came up with six mind-blowing tunes."