- Siva Reveals The Release Date Of Ajith's Vishwasam; Here's What You Need To Know About The Film
- What Did Rajinikanth, Satyaraj, Raghava Lawrence, Vivek & Vishal Say To The Media?
- Public Intelligence A Big Threat To Films: Vivek
- Goundamani Might Have Not Liked My Performance: Vivek
- SAD NEWS: Actor Vivek's Son Prasanna (Aged 13) Passes Away
- Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam's Impact On Tamil Celebrities, Entire Film Industry Mourns His Sad Demise
The highlight of the function was that the audio was released in the presence of the children from Little Flower School, a school run by Christian mission for children with visual as well as hearing impairments. The children were visibly thrilled to be with the stars in a most sophisticated theater of the City.
Vijay, the darling of box office surprised every one in the hall by his sudden appearance, as his name was not figured in the invitation. Vijay told that he had made that visit due to the personal request of the producer of the film Manickam Narayanan. Cheran, the hero of other (Pirivom Sandippom) audio launch held in the same complex, attend the event and praised Vadivelu for his breath taking efforts to survive in the industry.
Addressing the star gathering of the function, Simbu said: "This function is the best example to prove the friendly relationship without any ego clash of the present generation heroes. Vijay is the best example for that. Even before this launch, I prayed the God to send some big hero equal to Surya to receive the audio instead of me. Now Vijay appearing in the stage like God!"
He further said, "I like Vadivelu's comedy a lot. He never hurts anybody in his comedy like others. Some of the present days comedians hurting even their co stars with using harsh words in their comedy..."
It may be recalled that Vivek, other leading comedian of the industry had criticized Simbu indirectly through a scene in Rajini's Sivaji for copying the style and punch dialogues of the superstar. Surya released the album and Simbu received the same. Vadivelu thanked everyone for their complements and support. He shared his experience of handling the mythological characters in his typical style.