TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Friday, November 23, 2007
Prithviraj's brother Indrajith will start his career in Tamil with Vikram's Kandasaamy. The first schedule of this Kalaipuli Thaanu style mega venture has been completed with a month long shooting in and around Chennai. Now, the director will shift the shooting to some of the breath taking locations of Italy and Greece.
Meanwhile, the buzz is that the director in his script has a strong villain character equally important to the hero and has approached some big actors to perform the same. After going through the script, hero Vikram shows great interest to do the Villain role too. But the director strongly advised him that it is not a wise thing and he also shows the poor result of ATM in which Vijay played both good and bad roles.
Now the latest development is Malayalam actor Indrajith, elder brother of Pritviraj is being considered for this crucial role. Indrajith and Pritviraj are sons of the late Sukumaran, one of the leading actors in Malayalam in the 70's who known for his dialogue delivery and stylized acting. Indrajith had his education in Chennai and can speak Tamil fluently than Prithviraj!
However nothing has been finalized and other people like Arjun Rampal (OSO fame), Irfan Khan, and Suman are also in the fray to do this coveted role.