TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Jeevan is a sportive person. The young actor's deepavali release Machakkaran bombed at the box office, but he seems to have taken failure positively. Now, he is gearing up for his forthcoming film Thotta.
Now, Jeevan has signed yet another project titled Payanigal Gavanithirkku. Produced by E.L.K. Productions, this short film will be directed by debutant S.A.Vijaykumar. It is all about how Jeevan wins the hearts of the commuters because of an unexpected event during a train journey. The entire film will be shot on train.
As reported earlier, leading actresses including Shreya Saran were approached to act with Jeevan but Shreya had refused due to dates problem. So, the makers of Payanigal Gavanithirkku have approached Nayantara and Namitha. They are optimistic to sign them soon.