TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Jeevan is a sportive person. The young actor's deepavali release Machakkaran bombed at the box office, but he seems to have taken failure positively. Now, he is gearing up for his forthcoming film Thotta.
Now, Jeevan has signed yet another project titled Payanigal Gavanithirkku. Produced by E.L.K. Productions, this short film will be directed by debutant S.A.Vijaykumar. It is all about how Jeevan wins the hearts of the commuters because of an unexpected event during a train journey. The entire film will be shot on train.
As reported earlier, leading actresses including Shreya Saran were approached to act with Jeevan but Shreya had refused due to dates problem. So, the makers of Payanigal Gavanithirkku have approached Nayantara and Namitha. They are optimistic to sign them soon.