TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
'Manmadha raasaa...' from Thiruda Thirudi was a long time favorite for the young guns. It was a handiwork of the Subramania Siva, Dina and Yugabarathy collaboration. This same team has created a similar type of hit song for Pori.
Yugabarathy is a dab hand at evolving chaste Tamil lyrics as well as trendy contemporary swingers. Like 'manmadha raasaa...' he has written a racy number for Pori.
'Vedhaalam murungai maran eridichu
Vekta devathaiyum kooda vadhu adituchu
Paadhaala bhairaviyai thedidichu
Pattu pavadayum moham kondu odiduchu...'
Dina has composed the tune. The dance is choreographed by Sivasankar master who had also choreographed for "manmadha raasaa..."
The 'manmadha raasaa' song was picturised in the Kolar Gold Fields and 'Vedhaalam...' song has been picturised in Golconda Fort!
The super fast movements of the song choreographed by Sivasankar, has beat the hell out of Jeeva and Pooja!
The Pori unit is convinced this song will be more popular than 'manmadha raasaa...'!
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Namee wants to play negative roles!!!
Jackie Shroff in Vangi