TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Jeeva, the rebellious hero in Katrathu Tamil, is joining the club of married heroes soon. He will marry his schoolmate and lover Supriya, a Punjabi girl from Delhi on coming November 21st. Supriya is a MBA graduate and an interior designer by profession. Jeeva said that he met his fiance Supriya when he was studying in a school in T Nagar. They have been friends for 13 years and he has been in love with her for 7 years now.
They both share common interests. He said that he considers himself lucky to get her. He plans to go to Australia for his honeymoon. The marriage will take place in Delhi on November 21. It will be followed by a grand reception in Chennai on December 1st at Mayor Ramanathan Hall.