TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Jeeva, the rebellious hero in Katrathu Tamil, is joining the club of married heroes soon. He will marry his schoolmate and lover Supriya, a Punjabi girl from Delhi on coming November 21st. Supriya is a MBA graduate and an interior designer by profession. Jeeva said that he met his fiance Supriya when he was studying in a school in T Nagar. They have been friends for 13 years and he has been in love with her for 7 years now.
They both share common interests. He said that he considers himself lucky to get her. He plans to go to Australia for his honeymoon. The marriage will take place in Delhi on November 21. It will be followed by a grand reception in Chennai on December 1st at Mayor Ramanathan Hall.