TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Jeeva, the rebellious hero in Katrathu Tamil, is joining the club of married heroes soon. He will marry his schoolmate and lover Supriya, a Punjabi girl from Delhi on coming November 21st. Supriya is a MBA graduate and an interior designer by profession. Jeeva said that he met his fiance Supriya when he was studying in a school in T Nagar. They have been friends for 13 years and he has been in love with her for 7 years now.
They both share common interests. He said that he considers himself lucky to get her. He plans to go to Australia for his honeymoon. The marriage will take place in Delhi on November 21. It will be followed by a grand reception in Chennai on December 1st at Mayor Ramanathan Hall.