TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
For Jyotika, her role in Mozhi is the most challenging among all the roles she has done so far.
Mozhi is a good film not only of this year, but in general too. Prakashraj is of the opinion that all who have acted in the film will scale greater heights in their career. His Duet Films produced Mozhi directed by Radha Mohan and is due for release in a few weeks.
Jyotika, Prithviraj, Swarnamalya and Prakashraj have the main roles.
"When I approached Jyotika to act in the film, she expressed regret that she could not take up the offer since she was getting married. I persisted in narrating the story after which she said with tears in her eyes that she had almost missed doing a good film," says Prakashraj reminiscing. Using up all his earnings in producing films, he is hopeful that Mozhi will give him some good returns.
On seeing the initial scenes, Jyotika sobbed in the climax scenes. The film is so touching. Jyotika plays a deaf and mute girl in the film. She is supposed to have spoken eloquently with her eyes.
In short, 'Mozhi' speaks the language of Jyotika's eloquent eyes!