TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, April 30, 2007
Generally, an actress doesn't get married when she is in the peak of her career but Jyothirmayee is different. Many in Tamil cinema, including the directors and actors are of the opinion that audience accepts only unmarried actresses as heroines but Jyothirmayee has proved them wrong. Yes, she got married when her career in Malayalam was at the peak yet she has been doing well till date, with heroine roles coming in. So, what has she got to tell about her marriage? Is she hiding it from the producers and directors?
Well, this glam girl is in no mood to hide the fact. "Hey, cool yaar! I'm not committing any crime or unlawful thing. Don't think an actress is far away from human being. We also have the same feel and family setup like an ordinary person. For an actress, there is nothing wrong in getting marriage when she is in the peak of her career. I came to Tamil film industry only after my marriage. But I thought that there is no necessity to reveal my marriage to all. Don't confuse personal life with profession. But at the same time it is important to manage both the career without crossing. I thought that I had succeeded in that art. My husband is a gem of character. There is a good understanding between us. He realizes the facts and expectations of the industry from an actress like me. He never objects me doing glamour roles. It is only up to my decision," revealed the actress.