TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
A young actress is chasing the young Kaadhal actor like a horse on the run. Usually girls enter films to make money but the opposite is true in her case. Her family runs educational institutions in India and abroad and they are rolling in money. She made her debut as Saravanan's girl friend in Pudukottai featuring the slim actor.Even though she acted quite glamorously in the film, she did not get any great offers, so she stayed out of the scene for a while.
Then she acted with the hero of Arindhum Ariyamalum is a film about the heart being chill. The film was financed by her mother but the news was kept a tight secret for fear that many small timers would come forward and ask for her finance so they could make a film featuring her daughter. Right now she is free, so she has decided to produce a film. She has sent a message to the Kaadhal hero but there seems to be no response from him. This has not deterred her and she seems determined to pin him down through the phone as well as in personal meetings.This chase is happening through directors. She is prepared to spend crores as long as he is the hero of her film. The Kodambakkam crowd is puzzled as to whether she is after the hero as her jodi in the film or in real life!