TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
But after few days, the viewers and media reacted negatively for the gruesome climax of burning three girls alive in a bus, which reminds the real incident that had happened in Dharmapuri some years ago.
As the verdict on the Dharmapuri incident came out just a day before the release of this film, he thought that there was no meaning in the court sequences placed in the climax.
Finally, Balaji has deleted the court proceedings and made the climax more convincing. Meanwhile, he is preparing a new story for his next film under the banner of Shankar's S Pictures again!