TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
But after few days, the viewers and media reacted negatively for the gruesome climax of burning three girls alive in a bus, which reminds the real incident that had happened in Dharmapuri some years ago.
As the verdict on the Dharmapuri incident came out just a day before the release of this film, he thought that there was no meaning in the court sequences placed in the climax.
Finally, Balaji has deleted the court proceedings and made the climax more convincing. Meanwhile, he is preparing a new story for his next film under the banner of Shankar's S Pictures again!