TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Kamal Hassan is always known to be a talent hunter. Whenever, wherever he notices fresh talent, he immediately uses them in his next film. The actors next hunt is director Balki, the director of Amitabh Bachchan, Tabu flick Cheeni Kum.
The director is originally from Tamilnadu. He tried to make his mark in Tamil movies but was unsuccessful. Now Kamal has noticed his talent in the film Cheeni Kum and has approached him for a upcoming project. Their new venture will be given music to by maestro Ilayaraja.
The project, which is rumoured, to be a bi-lingual film, was discussed when the director visited Kamal Hassan's Neelankarai residence. Kamal is not the only actor who has noticed Balki. After his success with Cheeni Kum, he is said to have projects with big names like Abhishek Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan.