TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, October 15, 2007
The 230 days long shooting of Kamal Hassan's magnum opus Dasavatharam comes to end. K.S.Ravikumar , the director of the movie has said that the final pack up will be with the completion of a crucial stunt scene at Uthandi sea shore near Mamallapuram on Thursday night.
V. Ravichandiran, one of the big producers in Kollywood has produced the film with a huge budget of Rs.60 crores including the actor's salary. For the first time in the history of Indian Cinema, Kamal plays in 10 different roles which includes 112 year old woman, in a single movie. Mallika Sherawat and Asin share the roles of lead ladies along with veterans like Jayapradha and Rekha.
According to director Ravikumar, Dasavatharam would change the face of Tamil Cinema in the international arena. Himesh Reshammiya is composing music for the movie and the audio would be released later this month.
Meanwhile, Kamal Hassan called on the Chief Minister on Friday and invited him to preside the audio launch function of Dasavatharam. He also thanked the CM for the Government's co operation and helping hand to complete the film with out any problem.
The post production works would commence soon and plans are on to release the movie for Pongal.