TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Thursday, January 04, 2007
After Gandhi, Kamaraj and Periyar, the life of Arignar Anna is to be also made into a film.
Sengai Cine Arts has planned to produce this film on Anna on a grand scale. It has also made arrangements to collect funds from the public. On learning of this, an NRI industrialist came forward to take up responsibility for full production costs. They have also decided to ask Kamal for his call sheet to play the title role.
Anna was short and dark of complexion, so one wonders if the role would suit Kamal.
The versatile actor has done the role of a dwarf in Apoorva Sahodharargal and of an emaciated looking Gandhi in Hey Ram, so it goes without saying that such roles are a walkover.
Kamal has not yet given his consent. In case he accepts, it is expected that the inauguration of the film would take place on Anna's birthday Sep 15th.