TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Friday, November 23, 2007
Multifacet superstar Padmashree Dr Kamal Hassan has revealed that he has penned many Tamil poems to different Tamil magazines. Recently, he was addressing a function, which was organised to honour Sahitya Academy Awardee Pu Vi Arasu. He said that he started writing in young. He pointed out the need of honouring the writer, which is mak of encouraging them. Their work reminds us about the existence of such great writers. He also recited two of his own poems.