- From Sivaji Ganesan To Arya: Popular Tamil Actors Who Acted In Malayalam Films!
- Ramesh Aravind's Next Gets Kamal Haasan's Movie Title; 'Pushpaka Vimana'
- Is Kamal Haasan Acting In Shivarajkumar-Sudeep's Kali?
- SHOCKING! Balachandra Menon Thrashes Kamal Hassan, Calls Him Insane!
- Jeethu Joseph Unhappy About Drishyam Hindi Remake!
- FRESH NEWS: Shivarajkumar Invites Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan & Dhanush For Daughter's Wedding!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Multifacet superstar Padmashree Dr Kamal Hassan has revealed that he has penned many Tamil poems to different Tamil magazines. Recently, he was addressing a function, which was organised to honour Sahitya Academy Awardee Pu Vi Arasu. He said that he started writing in young. He pointed out the need of honouring the writer, which is mak of encouraging them. Their work reminds us about the existence of such great writers. He also recited two of his own poems.