TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, November 26, 2007
The shooting of Kalaipuli Thanu's Kandasamy featuring Vikram as hero, has been suspended due to Director Susi Ganesan injured during the shoot. The first schedule shooting of the film has been taking place in Chennai and surrounding areas for the past 40 days. Yesterday in Chennai Boat Club, scenes involving Vikram and Telugu actor Krishna were being shot.
Unexpectedly, an iron rod used for shooting fell on Susi Ganesan's leg and caused heavy bleeding. He had to be rushed to hospital. The doctors advised him to take rest at least for a week. Due to his injury, the producer advised him to cancel the shooting and take complete rest.