TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, November 26, 2007
The shooting of Kalaipuli Thanu's Kandasamy featuring Vikram as hero, has been suspended due to Director Susi Ganesan injured during the shoot. The first schedule shooting of the film has been taking place in Chennai and surrounding areas for the past 40 days. Yesterday in Chennai Boat Club, scenes involving Vikram and Telugu actor Krishna were being shot.
Unexpectedly, an iron rod used for shooting fell on Susi Ganesan's leg and caused heavy bleeding. He had to be rushed to hospital. The doctors advised him to take rest at least for a week. Due to his injury, the producer advised him to cancel the shooting and take complete rest.