TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
The opportunity that should have gone to Sandhya has now gone to Kanika. Many voices were considered to dub Shriya voice in Sivaji. When Shankar heard Sandhya's voice, he decided hers was the voice he wanted. After having settled for Sandhya's voice, Shankar happened to hear Kanika's voice on 'Thanga Vettai.'
He felt that Kanika's voice was more suited for Shriya and immediately got her assigned to do the dubbing for Sivaji. AR Rehman has started the film's re-recording andgone abroad. On his return, the work will be complete and Sivaji will be ready for release!