TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Settu Sankar
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
A top police official has disclosed that pimp Prasad would be arrested under Gundas Act today. kannada movies has the largest network of prostitution all over the country. He has spread his tentacles over the entire South Indian Film Industry. He has close contacts with top politicians, cinema VIPs, Industrialists and even with police officers. He has "supplied" the models and actresses to these people and earned crores of rupees. More than money, he has got all that he has ever wanted through his high level contacts.
Though the police all about this pimp, they have not done anything about him. After getting the green signal from the higher authorities, the Chennai Police arrested him with in few hours. After the interrogations, the police released many shocking details about his dealings everyday to the media. Kannad Prasad has not even spared top actresses and actors in his statement. If the police actually revealed revealed all about this issue, the entire film world will be shattered.
According to the Police has admitted that accepted that a leading film PRO only introduced him to many of the heroines. Apart from prostitution, Prasad cheating people in large scale. Police charged him that he has black mailed the industrialists with the photographs of their private life using online for prostitution and duplicating the credit cards. Totally, the Chennai Police has filed 16 cases on him. Now they included one more case. That is attempting to murder a police officer at the time of his arrest. On the basis of theses cases, the police has planned to arrest him under the Gundaas Act. Sources said that Prasad might be arrested under the Gundas act today. After such action is taken, he will get "direct imprisonment" for a year.