- Kadaikutty Singam Box Office Collections (22 Days): Karthi’s Film Set To Reach A Milestone!
- Tamizh Padam 2 Box Office Collections (2 Weeks): Shiva's Film Becomes A Big Hit!
- Kadaikutty Singam Box Office Collections (13 Days): Karthi's Film Remains Unbeatable!
- Sri Reddy About The 'Blackmail' Allegations: I Feel Like Committing Suicide
- Kadaikutty Singam Chennai Box Office Collections 10 Days: Karthi's Film Is Unstoppable!
- Karthi Lashes Out At Sri Reddy, Says She Should Have Gone To The Cops With Proof
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Karthi has become a busier star than his brother Surya as of now. After the mega success of Paruthi Veeran, actor Karthi seems to have his hands full of offers from the best directors. With Karthi receiving rave reviews about his performance in Paruthi Veeran, he has become the most sought-after actor in Kollywood overnight. While Paruthi Veeran was in the making, Karthi was offered Selvaraghavan's Idu Maalai Nerathu Mayakkam.
After the release of Paruthi Veeran, producer - director Lingusamy has roped in Karthi for his next unnamed project which will begin after the completion of the film Bheema. Lingusamy's production house Tirupathi Brothers will produce the movie. Harris Jayaraj will compose the music and R.D.Rajasekhar will be the man behind the camera.