TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Friday, January 05, 2007
Now-a-days a social welfare movie has become a rarity. To be a feast for the eyes of the audience, but conveying a message, Abirami Ramanathan and Nallammai Ramanathan are producing a movie titled Kavalar Ungal Sevagar.
This movie had its audio launch recently. Ilavarasu is wielding the megaphone. Ravi I.PS. is handling the story and dialogue. Another special feature of this movie is that all the artistes in the movie belong to the police department.
This movie, produced under the banner of Abirami Theatres, has a message to the public regarding the rules and regulation to be observed. This movie was screened for the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.Karunanidhi and other important officials of the police department.