TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
For the past few days, the shooting of Surya is taking place at Gokulam house in Mylapore. This is the first film being directed by stunt master Jaguar Thangam. His son Vijay Chiranjeevi is the hero and Keerti Chawla is the heroine.
Chiranjeevi is a jolly character and you know how Keerti is. All the fun scenes are being shot at Gokulam House. According to the scene, as Vijay Chiranjeevi is talking to Keerti, he should just throw a snake at her. The snake charmer was brought and the snake ready too for the shot but Keerti was not informed of it.
As soon as the shot started, Vijay Chiranjeevi threw the snake on Keerti and screaming in terror, she ran and nearly fainted. It was tough for the unit to bring her back to normalcy.
For throwing a snake on her without telling her, Keerti gave a verbal lashing to both father and son.