TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
According to the petition, the movie that deals with the police enquiry of under trails is shocking. The movie, he says, portrays police as evils of the society. The way the hero (played by Jailani) making the police officers his captive and his attack on police, could mislead the younger generation, Jebakumar argues. After going through the petition, Justice Anandhi has adjourned the case to December 13.