TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Settu Shankar
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Finally Lekha, the VJ turned heroine in Kettavan, has declared that she is not acting in Kettavan. According to the actress's recent interview, she is out of the project now and Simbu, the hero of the film, has confirmed the same. Upto now, Simbu has been refusing to comment on the issue. The films producer also withdrawn from the project. Simbu handed over the film to a new producer and has accepted to reimburse the money spent by the previous producer.
Simbu is generally known for his frankness. But for the first time, he has kept his mouth shut and is smiling. It is none other than the issue of Kettavan - Lekha Washington issue that was the reason behind this. She was to play the role of a Brahmin girl in the film. Two weeks back, a section of media published reports that Simbu has removed the actress from the film"s cast.
Immediately Lekha sent mails to concerned media houses confirming her role in the film. A CD, which was also circulated by her to media, contained a lot of photographs taken from the sets of Kettavan with Simbu standing next to her. But Simbu when asked about the film was tight lipped. When asked about this, Simbu told, "It is too early to comment on Lekha. I will announce my decision to everyone whatever it may be. If I take any decision about the film, definitely I will disclose it to the media. But some of the reports saying that Asin has replaced Lekha in Kettavan is not true."