TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Settu Shankar
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Finally Lekha, the VJ turned heroine in Kettavan, has declared that she is not acting in Kettavan. According to the actress's recent interview, she is out of the project now and Simbu, the hero of the film, has confirmed the same. Upto now, Simbu has been refusing to comment on the issue. The films producer also withdrawn from the project. Simbu handed over the film to a new producer and has accepted to reimburse the money spent by the previous producer.
Simbu is generally known for his frankness. But for the first time, he has kept his mouth shut and is smiling. It is none other than the issue of Kettavan - Lekha Washington issue that was the reason behind this. She was to play the role of a Brahmin girl in the film. Two weeks back, a section of media published reports that Simbu has removed the actress from the film"s cast.
Immediately Lekha sent mails to concerned media houses confirming her role in the film. A CD, which was also circulated by her to media, contained a lot of photographs taken from the sets of Kettavan with Simbu standing next to her. But Simbu when asked about the film was tight lipped. When asked about this, Simbu told, "It is too early to comment on Lekha. I will announce my decision to everyone whatever it may be. If I take any decision about the film, definitely I will disclose it to the media. But some of the reports saying that Asin has replaced Lekha in Kettavan is not true."