TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
The film festival is scheduled to be held from 14th to 21st of December at three different Venues, ie, Film Chamber, Woodlands and Pilot Theaters. The festival will feature I24 films from 42 countries. It means most of the entrants in Goa festival will make their presence in CIFF too.
Tamil Movies like Periyar, Mozhi, Ammuvakiya Naan, Onbathu Roopai Nottu, Pallikoodam, Paruthi Veeran and Evano Oruvan will be some of the Tamil movies screened in the festival. Films from Congo, Nigeria, Egypt, Latin American countries and films from Asian countries are also likely to be screened.
According to the organizers, the details of the films screened in these three theaters will be announced on the previous day of the opening day. K Balachandar, Kamal Haasan, Mani Rathnam, Sathyaraj, Suhasini and Kushboo are expected to attend the inaugural function to be held on December 14.
Adoor Gopalakrishnan's recently released movie Naalu Pennungal will be screened on the valedictory day in the presence of its maker. The pass for the week long movie festival is praised at Rs 500 for the public and Rs. 300 for the students.