TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
It seems that the Hindu Munnani activists have decided to become the actress Khushboo's nightmare. The Hindu Forum activists have already filed two cases against the actress in Chennai and Kumbakonam courts for insulting Hindu religion and the goddesses at a launch function of Tamil Movie Vallamai Tharayo.
Now, the Rameshwaram wing of Hindu Munnani has filed the third case against the actress in Rameshwaram court under section 295, 295 A. In a petition filed by Kannan Siva, Town President of Hindu Munnani told that Khushboo has intentionally done the things against Hindu religion and its sentiments. She knows the holiness of the Mupperum Deviyar statues erected in the stage. Even then, she walked on the stage with chappals and sat near the statue with cross legged without removing her chappals.
After going through the petition, the judge postponed the enquiry on December 4 th.