TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
It seems that the Hindu Munnani activists have decided to become the actress Khushboo's nightmare. The Hindu Forum activists have already filed two cases against the actress in Chennai and Kumbakonam courts for insulting Hindu religion and the goddesses at a launch function of Tamil Movie Vallamai Tharayo.
Now, the Rameshwaram wing of Hindu Munnani has filed the third case against the actress in Rameshwaram court under section 295, 295 A. In a petition filed by Kannan Siva, Town President of Hindu Munnani told that Khushboo has intentionally done the things against Hindu religion and its sentiments. She knows the holiness of the Mupperum Deviyar statues erected in the stage. Even then, she walked on the stage with chappals and sat near the statue with cross legged without removing her chappals.
After going through the petition, the judge postponed the enquiry on December 4 th.