TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Monday, February 26, 2007
With the same briskness with which they conducted the pooja of Killadi, they also started shooting the film and about a quarter of the film is already shot. For the first time, Bharath pairs up with Nila. Roja plays the mothers role is almost like Dhool Swarnakka. The cameraman was being handled by Gopinath.Now there's a sudden change.After completing 2 song sequences as well as many dialogue scenes, Gopinath has announced that he's quitting. "I cannot work in a film that has no value or standard. That's why I'm quitting," he says.
Director A Venkatesh generally works at a fast pace. He has more belief in the glamour of heroines than in the standard of the film. Even though this is purely Gopinath's decision to quit, the producer as well as director A Venkatesh, has not made any comments on the issue. The next day after Gopinath quit, the shooting resumed with R Madhi. It suffices to say that R Madhi is the cameraman of acclaimed film Veyil.