TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Krishna is one of the yesteryears super stars of Telugu filmdom, has now been roped in to play an important role in the Tamil magnum opus Kandasamy. Directed by Susi Ganesan, the Vikram-Shreya starer project will be made in a whopping budget of 45 crores which is produced by Kalaipuli Thaanu.
Krishna has acted as hero in more than 350 films. His last Tamil film was the Rajnikanth starrer Ram Robert Rahim, way back in 1980. Krishna is also a renowned director, editor and producer in the Telugu industry and his son Mahesh Babu is the present Super Star who is ruling the Tollywood now.
Now after 27 years, he is back in a powerful role, sharing screen space with Vikram. Sources reveal that producer Thaanu was the one who convinced Krishna to return to acting after so many years. Yet another interesting news is that the actor will be dubs his own voice for his role in Kandasamy.