TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Krishna is one of the yesteryears super stars of Telugu filmdom, has now been roped in to play an important role in the Tamil magnum opus Kandasamy. Directed by Susi Ganesan, the Vikram-Shreya starer project will be made in a whopping budget of 45 crores which is produced by Kalaipuli Thaanu.
Krishna has acted as hero in more than 350 films. His last Tamil film was the Rajnikanth starrer Ram Robert Rahim, way back in 1980. Krishna is also a renowned director, editor and producer in the Telugu industry and his son Mahesh Babu is the present Super Star who is ruling the Tollywood now.
Now after 27 years, he is back in a powerful role, sharing screen space with Vikram. Sources reveal that producer Thaanu was the one who convinced Krishna to return to acting after so many years. Yet another interesting news is that the actor will be dubs his own voice for his role in Kandasamy.