TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Laila, the heroine of yesteryear block busters like Pithamagan, Nandha gave birth to a male child yesterday in a Mumbai hospital. Laila's family conveyed the message to Kollywood and confirmed the good health of both the mother and the child.
Last year, she got married to a Mumbai based Industrialist, Mehathi and has completely kept herself away from the film world. She has already informed that she will return to the field after a few years of her married life.