TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Raghava Lawrence, who has taken many avatars like dancer, choreographer, actor and director, is basically a Christian. During trying times, his faith in Raghavendra saw him through. Since then, plain Lawrence changed to Raghava Lawrence.
Lawrence is building a temple for Raghavendra at Thirumullaivayil off Chennai. The construction is more or less complete. Only kumbabhishekam is to be done.
Lawrence feels his becoming a prominent dancer/choreographer is also greatly inspired by Rajini's devotion to Raghavendra. So, he's waiting for Rajini to preside over the temple kumbabhishekam.
Apart from teaching dance to challenged people, Raghava Lawrence is doing a lot of good deeds quietly. He's presently trying to expand the Trust he has started in his mother's name.
He's a storm on the dance scene and a blessing to the less fortunate. Raghava Lawrence is indeed a unique person.