TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, October 22, 2007
Now it is Jeevan's turn to delve deep in 'lipology'! He is playing really hot with his playmate Kamna Jethmalani in Machakkaaran. This lucky guy is having few lip to lip kissing scenes in this film and his heroine Kamna is fully co operate for the same even with out a murmur. The director praised the heroine that she is more generous in glamour than ever before.
According to the director, Machakkaaran is a youthful love story with racy screenplay and enjoyable songs. The director has casted 11 comedians in the movie, which is never attempted in any Tamil cinema. For the climax scene, a reservoir set at a cost of Rs.30 lakhs was put up. Shooting was done in 10 prominent towns of 10 districts in Tamil Nadu.
Thamizhvanan assured that the movie will be very refreshing to the audience. Kamna told, "I have enjoyed my role in this film. I don't like to comment anything about the kissing scenes in the film. But I'm sure that it will be never awkward or sexy. Kiss is not a sin, but it is a beautiful way to expose one's feel to others. I hope that I have done full justice to my role in this film…''
For Jeevan, 2007 is the memorable year. This year he became a master blaster with the yesteryear remake of Naan Avanillai along with 5 top heroines namely Sneha, Jyothirmayi, Malavika, Namitha, Keerthi Chawla and Tejashree. But in his earlier two films he played as an anti-hero. But in Machakkaaran he turned as a perfect hero with positive role.