TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Madhavan said after the launch, "Evano Oruvan is my maiden venture as a producer, but it helps me a lot to know the pains and gains of a producer in this industry. At a stage, I thought to discontinue my role as a producer. But I realized that it is all in the game and we have to continue in the profession to sustain passion. Now, I have planned to be a part in good films as a distributor or as a co producer. But now, I'm not in the mood to produce a film individually!"
Answering to a question, the charm of babes told, "Many have asked me the reason behind my popularity among young girls. I often replied them that I really don't know the reason. But as an actor, I request you to let them continue to love my performance!"
Maddy is also very clear in his stand as a performer in multi languages. "Nowadays, an actor should act in the movies of different languages in order to sustain in the race…" he says. According to Madhavan, now, he is acting in Vazthukkal, Leelai in Tamil and Mumbai Meri Jaan in Hindi and has also signed for a couple of new Hindi movies.
Swaminathan, Natarajan (of Pyramid Saimira International), Nishikanth, director Seeman, lyricist Na. Muthukumar, and music director GV Prakash graced the occasion. The actor also thanked his media Manager Nikil to arrange the grand media conference (Nearly 200 media men gathered for this conference) for a quick period.