TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Madhavan said after the launch, "Evano Oruvan is my maiden venture as a producer, but it helps me a lot to know the pains and gains of a producer in this industry. At a stage, I thought to discontinue my role as a producer. But I realized that it is all in the game and we have to continue in the profession to sustain passion. Now, I have planned to be a part in good films as a distributor or as a co producer. But now, I'm not in the mood to produce a film individually!"
Answering to a question, the charm of babes told, "Many have asked me the reason behind my popularity among young girls. I often replied them that I really don't know the reason. But as an actor, I request you to let them continue to love my performance!"
Maddy is also very clear in his stand as a performer in multi languages. "Nowadays, an actor should act in the movies of different languages in order to sustain in the race…" he says. According to Madhavan, now, he is acting in Vazthukkal, Leelai in Tamil and Mumbai Meri Jaan in Hindi and has also signed for a couple of new Hindi movies.
Swaminathan, Natarajan (of Pyramid Saimira International), Nishikanth, director Seeman, lyricist Na. Muthukumar, and music director GV Prakash graced the occasion. The actor also thanked his media Manager Nikil to arrange the grand media conference (Nearly 200 media men gathered for this conference) for a quick period.