TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Friday, February 09, 2007
After the sensational success of Thambi, the film known for its boldness and rationalism, Madhavan - Director Seeman, the duo became thick friend. Even Madhavan introduced Seeman as his brother in his close circles. Now the bond is broken and both have turned into cat and mouse.
Madhavan is playing a middle-aged hero, father to a eight year old child in the film Yaaro Oruvan, the remake of the Marathi super hit Borivali Fast. Uyir Sangeetha is playing the lead role against Maddy. Payilwan Ranganathan plays a crucial role in this film. Madhavan requested his 'brother' Seeman, to act in the role of a Police Inspector, along with him in Yaaro Oruvan. He also got the chance for Seeman to write dialogues for the film.
Seeman known for his love for Tamil wrote dialogue in his own style but Maddy didn't like the style for Yaaro Oruvan. He himself wrote dialogues for few scenes and those were shot at the sets near Saaligramam. Knowing this, Seeman got angry and rushed to the spot. At that time Madhavan was standing in the sets with the dialogue papers. Seeman grabbed the papers and threw in air. He shouted at Maddy for changing the dialogues written by him. Madhavan replied that those dialogues are lengthy and stale. It geared the wrath of Seeman. He kicked the chairs and shouted that Madhavan has shown his 'true colour' at last. He immediately announced that he would withdraw himself from the film.
Earlier Seeman announced his new project Magizhchi (now the title has been changed) with Madhavan. Our correspondent immediately contacted Seeman to know the fact. He replied boldly that he would never be ready to lose his individuality just for an acting chance or for anything. According to him, there is a possibility for reconsideration of his project with Madhavan. We also made efforts to contact Madhavan to know his side. But his manager hasn't allowed us to speak with him.