TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Young lady director Madhumita has a story and production company ready and is hunting for heroes Vikram and Jayam Ravi.
She's only 21 but she already has social consciousness and an urgency to seek new pastures. Her father Sundaraman is a small screen personality and a producer of serial 'Malargal.'
Madhumita has already made a short film titled 'Yours Affectionately.' The 14 minute story is about a little girl's yearning for love as she lives in the house of her aunt and uncle. This was screened at the recent festival of short films and won tearful applause. Made in English, it took only 5 days for her to complete the film.
Madhumita has done a multimedia course in Singapore as well as learnt techniques of direction at the New York Film Academy. Was she going to confine herself to only short films?
"I want to direct a feature film next. The story is ready and so is the production company. I'm on the lookout for a hero!" says Madhumita.
Who does she think is the most suitable hero for her story?
"My first choice is Mr.Vikram. If he's not available, my next preference would be for Prakashraj or Jayam Ravi. I will know shortly," says the talented Madhumita with a lot of conviction.