TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Actress Sneha is thrilled with the grand success of her Telugu film Maharathi. Director Vasu's in-depth scene settings enabled Sneha to win many a hearts in Andhra. We got a chance to meet Sneha during the preview of Maharathi for Chennai press persons.
Apparently, in the climax, a thrilling scene takes place in which Sneha commits suicide by jumping from a 10-storied building. Normally, a doll is used for such scenes. However, for this film, Sneha is said to have actually jumped with the help of stunt persons.
When asked if it was true, Sneha answered, "Believe me. I know you people will suspect. That's why I jumped facing upwards. Did you not see my face clear on that scene? Any way, don't ask me to jump from this floor now. There are so many set ups to be done" replied Sneha with her usual Agmark smile.
When quizzed about settling in Hyderabad the actress replied, "After Maharathi, I got chances there. But I never completely settled there. Being a Tamilian, my eyes are always fixed on Kollywood. I am not willing to leave my position here. Now I'm doing three Tamil films, all of which are mega budget projects. Most probably, I might have three more films to my credit. In Telugu too, discussions are going on for two mega budget films,' she replied.