TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, September 28, 2007
After seeing the Tamil blockbusters Gilli and Pokkiri, the remake versions of his original Telugu films, Mahesh Babu is keen to dub his Telugu films directly into Tamil. Earlier his Athadu was dubbed and released as Nandhu and did average business at the box office. Now he is busy with the dubbing of his Telugu block buster Sainikkudu.
The film has been directed by Gunasekaran, with Mahesh Babu in the lead role. Leading actress Trisha paired up with Mahesh Babu for the third time in her career. Her onscreen exposure is one of the highlights of the film. Sainikkudu has been titled as Kumaran in Tamil. Ravishankar has written the dialogues for the flick, and lyrics are by Na Muthukumar, Snehan and Viveka. Harris has scored the music.
Earlier, many producers from Tamil approached the producer of Sainikkudu to get its Tamil remake rights. But the hero stopped the producer from selling the rights for the film, as he wished to directly market his film in Tamil as a dubbed version. The film will be released in Chennai (4 Screens) and all over the state on October 5.