- Trisha To Work With Superstar Rajinikanth For The First Time?
- Mohini Chennai Box Office Collections (4 Days): Trisha's Film Fails To Live Up To The Expectations
- Mohini Review: Trisha Comes Up With A Stellar Performance In This Watchable Flick!
- Mohini Twitter Review: LIVE Updates On Trisha’s Latest Film
- Trisha’s Mohini To Hit The Screens On This Date!
- With 96 Creating A Buzz, Here's A Look At Upcoming Trisha Starrers We Are Dying To Watch
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, September 28, 2007
After seeing the Tamil blockbusters Gilli and Pokkiri, the remake versions of his original Telugu films, Mahesh Babu is keen to dub his Telugu films directly into Tamil. Earlier his Athadu was dubbed and released as Nandhu and did average business at the box office. Now he is busy with the dubbing of his Telugu block buster Sainikkudu.
The film has been directed by Gunasekaran, with Mahesh Babu in the lead role. Leading actress Trisha paired up with Mahesh Babu for the third time in her career. Her onscreen exposure is one of the highlights of the film. Sainikkudu has been titled as Kumaran in Tamil. Ravishankar has written the dialogues for the flick, and lyrics are by Na Muthukumar, Snehan and Viveka. Harris has scored the music.
Earlier, many producers from Tamil approached the producer of Sainikkudu to get its Tamil remake rights. But the hero stopped the producer from selling the rights for the film, as he wished to directly market his film in Tamil as a dubbed version. The film will be released in Chennai (4 Screens) and all over the state on October 5.