TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, September 28, 2007
After seeing the Tamil blockbusters Gilli and Pokkiri, the remake versions of his original Telugu films, Mahesh Babu is keen to dub his Telugu films directly into Tamil. Earlier his Athadu was dubbed and released as Nandhu and did average business at the box office. Now he is busy with the dubbing of his Telugu block buster Sainikkudu.
The film has been directed by Gunasekaran, with Mahesh Babu in the lead role. Leading actress Trisha paired up with Mahesh Babu for the third time in her career. Her onscreen exposure is one of the highlights of the film. Sainikkudu has been titled as Kumaran in Tamil. Ravishankar has written the dialogues for the flick, and lyrics are by Na Muthukumar, Snehan and Viveka. Harris has scored the music.
Earlier, many producers from Tamil approached the producer of Sainikkudu to get its Tamil remake rights. But the hero stopped the producer from selling the rights for the film, as he wished to directly market his film in Tamil as a dubbed version. The film will be released in Chennai (4 Screens) and all over the state on October 5.