TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Anniyan is one film that did well everywhere. It was directed by none other then Shankar. Normally, the heroine of such a hit film should be flooded with offers. But nothing great resulted for Sada.
She is upset that the media spoke about her figure but not her acting. The only film she has on hand now is Jeeva's Unnale Unnale. This is a triangular love story and Sada has used minimal make-up for this role.
In a Telugu film, she has acted totally without makeup. 'Depending on the character, one has to act with or without makeup. But after this, I will not be seen on screen without makeup!' says Sada. The reason for this decision is, if one acts without makeup, opportunities become hard to come by. Priya Mani is an example.
She wears no makeup in Balu Mahendra's Adhu Oru Kanaakalam, Malayalam film Ottrai Naanayam and Ameer's Paruthiveeran. As she got no other film offers, Priya Mani has given a statement that she will not do any more roles without makeup. Sada is following her example.
Will they start getting offers at least now? Let's see!