TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Settu Shankar
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Naan Avanillai is an unforgettable film for Malavika for many reasons. The recently married glamour doll of Tamil cinema has revealed the secret of her appearance immediately after the marriage. According to her, this film only forced her to cancel their honeymoon trip to Greece. She told, 'the director emphasised the importance of my character and release date of the film. So I and my husband decided to cancel our Greece trip . I'm expecting that my portions will be completed next week. After that, we will fly off to South Africa to enjoy our honeymoon. I have planned to spend more than a week in that country and might also visit Greece if time permits'.
Malavika plays a model in the movie who tries to trap Jeevan in her love web. Replying to a question about her experience in the film, she told that she enjoyed the entire schedule as she did in her school days. She further told that her husband Sumesh is very co-operative and adjusting according to her film commitments.He never interferes with her film schedules. 'I feel I'm the luckiest one' she told with cheers. The director appreciated the actress, saying that she is able to understand easily what the director and viewers expect from her, and fulfills the same without any hesitation.