TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, November 19, 2007
Malavika, the onetime heroine turned item dancer says that marriage gives her more freedom to act and show her talents. According to the actress, she wouldn't go conventional after marriage. She also said that her husband is too co-operative in every aspect of her professional life!
It seems that he never bothers about her male make up men, male costume designer and male domination in industry, where she is working. She has no norms, while wearing revealing costumes and also says 'yes' for two piece bikini as well. She takes everything professional, she adds.
"All that my life partner needs is peaceful going in life balancing both professional and personal needs. He is highly matured. I'm very fortunate", the actress says. After her famous Vaalameenu... she has been the item bomb on Tamil screen now and the top actor Vijay also invited her to perform in a item number in his forthcoming film Kuruvi!