TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Settu Shankar
Monday, November 19, 2007
Malavika, the onetime heroine turned item dancer says that marriage gives her more freedom to act and show her talents. According to the actress, she wouldn't go conventional after marriage. She also said that her husband is too co-operative in every aspect of her professional life!
It seems that he never bothers about her male make up men, male costume designer and male domination in industry, where she is working. She has no norms, while wearing revealing costumes and also says 'yes' for two piece bikini as well. She takes everything professional, she adds.
"All that my life partner needs is peaceful going in life balancing both professional and personal needs. He is highly matured. I'm very fortunate", the actress says. After her famous Vaalameenu... she has been the item bomb on Tamil screen now and the top actor Vijay also invited her to perform in a item number in his forthcoming film Kuruvi!