TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
The gossip going around that SJ Suryah had misbehaved with her has upset Malavika immensely since she is getting married next month and does not want these unpleasant gossips floating around.
"Suryah is my best friend, a talented actor and director. Because he's the hero in Vyabari, I agreed to act in it. In no way did he misbehave with me at the shooting on East Coast Rd. There is absolutely no truth in the malicious gossips," she explains from Mumbai, thus putting a stop to the rumours.
Malavika is busy making her wedding arrangements in Mumbai. Prominent designer Manish Malhotra, who is the chosen designer of many in Bollywood, is getting her trousseau ready. Malhotra has designed Rajini's clothes in Sivaji.
Though the wedding has been fixed for next month, the date has not yet been finalized. The consultation is on with astrologers to set the auspicious date. "I will be in Chennai on 16th this month. I will announce the date then," says Malavika.
Malavika will continue to act after marriage. Her fiancÉ has no objection to it. So, would she tone down her glamorous image after marriage? "Definitely not. I will be as glamorous after marriage as before it. My fiancÉ has no problem with it, so what's your problem?" she retorts.
Malavika is lucky to get such a large hearted groom!