TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
'Love rspresents a colourful relationship between a man and a woman. It is the rare rainbow bridging the minds of youth. If anyone hasnt experienced with love in his life, there is something wrong with the way his mind works. One should enjoy the colour and flavour of love in his young age.' - is the message and the one line story of Manjal Veyyil, directed by debutant Raja, the one - time assistant of K.S. Adhiyaman. "Manjal Veyyil is an identity for love and true lovers," says Raja. Prasanna and Sandhya are acting in in the lead roles for the first time in this film.
Prasanna changed his hairstyle and looks more youthful. Addressing press people in Chennai, Raja said, "The movie would be a feast for lovers of this day. Predominantly a campus-love story, the movie would record sweet little things that one encounters in his or her youth. I took the things from my own life to weave the screenplay. At the same time I tried not to put the story across in a simple manner. May be this is an usual love story with some unusual feel..." Prasanna also spoke in the press meet and commended Rajas screenaplay. According to him, "After Five Star, I didnt get a offer to play a college boy role. For the first time I got a romantic action hero role in Manjal Veyyil."
The movie is produced by Syed.I, the producer of Sadtham Podathey, and has musical score by Bharadwaj. D. Anandhakumar handles the camera and the lyrics are taken care of by Pa Vijay. Director K.S.Adhiyaman also came to this press meet and told that the he only co-coordinated the Director and producer to make such a good film.
Gallery : Actors, Actresses, Movies, Special Events.
Namitha - A Directors Nightmare
Simbu begs Trisha, she obliges