TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Mansoor Ali Khan made his debut in a Vijayakanth film. Whenever Mansoor faded from sight, it was Vijayakanth who gave him opportunities. When Vijayakanth started his party DMDK, Mansoor put up a huge banner to felicitate him.
But Vijayakanth did not pay heed to Mansoor, thanks to the advice he received from his kitchen cabinet. In retaliation, Manoor did a film Ennai Paar Yogam Varum, in which he has torn apart Vijayakanth and his party. An MLA character was created in the film for this.
Competing in 234 constituencies, DMDK won only one seat. In the film also, the party contests in 234 seats and wins only one! The winner in the film is ex-glamour actress Anuradha!
All this has angered Captain's supporters. In the film, Anuradha's daughter Abhinayasri acts as Mobile Lakshmi, a sex worker.
Once the film is released, it won't be surprising if Vijayakanth's supporters stage protests!