TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Bengali beauty Meenakshi, who made her successful debut in Karuppasamy Kuthagaitharar, has signed her second film with actor Sundar C. She will romance the director turned hero onscreen in her new film Perumal, a film that Vincent Selva will direct.
Glamour doll Namitha is the other heroine in the film. She will be featured in a song in the film. According to Vincent Selva, both Namitha and Meenakshi will be given a performance-based role. According to the script, they are both given equal importance. He confirmed again that the film will not be love triangle story but a racy entertainer. The comedy of the film will led by comedian Vivek. The film will start shooting in a week from now.