- Meera Jasmine To Make A Comeback With The Mohanlal Starrer Neerali?
- RUMOUR: Meera Jasmine Separates From Husband Anil John Titus?
- 10 Kalpanakal Box Office: 8 Days Kerala Collections
- MUST READ! Here Is What Meera Jasmine Has To Say About Mohanlal!
- 10 Kalpanakal Movie Review: A Watchable Thriller!
- 10 Kalpanakal: 5 Reasons To Watch The Movie!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Maybe it is about time someone wrote a book titled 'How Meera Jasmine got kissed, got into a gossip and got a big career boost'.
Thirumagan is the name of the new Tamil film that she is starring in. The film has two other heroines, but from the very first day, the film's hero, SJ Suryah and director had been trying hard to project her as the main heroine. Of course, all the gossips about the hero and her had played a substantial role in it.
Now comes the news that the film has a passionate kissing scene with Suryah and Meera Jasmine. Everybody knows that there are two things Meera Jasmine would never do on the screen- dress glamorously and kiss.
It looks as if this time she is going to make an exception to the rule.
Coincidentally, SJ Suryah and Simbu happen to be good friends off the screen. We wonder if the kissing scene was inspired by Simbu's stunts with Nayantara during the making of Vallavan.