TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Friday, March 23, 2007
Is she a painting or a piece of sculpture? Meghna Naidu does such glamorous roles that she has been described as this and much more She has acted in Veerasamy, Jambavan and Saravana and she continues to get glamour roles. We asked her if she banks on her glamour to see her through and film career. Without taking offence, she answers very sweetly.
"I don't mind being labeled a glamour heroine. I am happy that I have the body for it. The correct build, correct weight and beautiful eyes are all god's gifts. I have no objection to doing glamour roles. But if you infer from that, that I can only do glamour roles, I will get angry. I act as a reporter with Sarath Kumar in Vaiteeswaran. There's opportunity for glamour as well as acting in this. I also have a meaningful role in Hindi film Rivaz. Through this, I have conveyed to directors that I am ready for any role," says Meghna with conviction.