TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Just a few days ago, hot pictures and video clippings of supposedly Trisha, published on the internet rocked the city. Now, after nearly a week, some sexy pictures of girls who seem to be Namitha and Malavika are being circulated through MMS on mobile phones. In these pictures, a female look-alike of actress Namitha is shown having sex with a male model. This scene runs on for nearly 2 minutes. In another MMS, a topless girl who looks similar to Malavika has been shown kissing a man. These videos are now available on some websites as well.
When asked about such videos, Namitha told us that these are all fake images involving a lot of graphic work, and have been done in cheap taste. "I will go to the police if necessary to prevent the broadcast of these fake videos. The culprits behind these videos think that actresses are willing to compromise on anything. This is a wrong assumption. Every actress has self respect and individuality like any common family girl", Namitha said.
As Malavika is currently on her honeymoon in South Africa, her manager Munusamy came forward to give the required explanation about the picture. "Malavika' is a bold lady. She can never get involved in such kind of an ugly activity. A few days ago, some portals published published her marriage reception photos, which was also done in a similar bad taste. She will never appear anywhere in such an abusive posture".
A few months ago, some portals continuously kept publishing some nude pictures of several actresses, including Sneha, Trisha, Swarnamalya, and Reema Sen. But after receiving complaints from these actresses, the cyber crime wing took necessary action to curb the spread of such videos.