TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, October 12, 2007
Chithiram Pesuthadi fame director Myshkin's next movie is undergoing a series of name changes. Initially the film was titled as Satya Sodanai and further changed as the Aruvathu Sinam.
But veteran film maker Manivannan already registered the name in the Chamber and shot for a movie by this name and stopped in halfway. After knowing all these facts, now Myshkin has decided to change the name as Anjathey. The director once again joins hands with Narain, the hero of Chithiram Pesuthadi. There are two more heroes Prasanna and debutant Amjad playing important characters.
Narain plays the role of an encounter cop in this film for the first time and the director approached some leading actress including Bhavana for the lead lady role. But due to her hectic shooting schedule with ongoing Tamil and Telugu projects the actress find it is very hard to allot her dates to her mentor Myshkin!