TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, October 12, 2007
Chithiram Pesuthadi fame director Myshkin's next movie is undergoing a series of name changes. Initially the film was titled as Satya Sodanai and further changed as the Aruvathu Sinam.
But veteran film maker Manivannan already registered the name in the Chamber and shot for a movie by this name and stopped in halfway. After knowing all these facts, now Myshkin has decided to change the name as Anjathey. The director once again joins hands with Narain, the hero of Chithiram Pesuthadi. There are two more heroes Prasanna and debutant Amjad playing important characters.
Narain plays the role of an encounter cop in this film for the first time and the director approached some leading actress including Bhavana for the lead lady role. But due to her hectic shooting schedule with ongoing Tamil and Telugu projects the actress find it is very hard to allot her dates to her mentor Myshkin!