TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
According to Sarath Kumar, the president of the Association, the first show will be held on 21 December in Malaysia and the next show will be in Singapore on 23 of the same month. In a press meet held at Nadigar Sangam on Tuesday, Sarath Kumar said, "All the prominent actors and actresses will take part in the celebrations. The income from the shows will be used for building a shopping complex at the present Nadigar Sangam premises and also provide financial assistance to the poor members of the association."
Sarath Kumar said both Rajnikanth and Kamal Haasan have expressed their unavailability to take part in the celebrations due to the prior commitments. Ajith also informed his non availability to Sarath Kumar. The stars, who confirmed their availability to the shows are, Surya, Vijay, Vikram, Shreya, Trisha, Namitha, Nayanthara, Sibiraj, Simbu, Radharavi, Vijayakumar etc.