TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
According to Sarath Kumar, the president of the Association, the first show will be held on 21 December in Malaysia and the next show will be in Singapore on 23 of the same month. In a press meet held at Nadigar Sangam on Tuesday, Sarath Kumar said, "All the prominent actors and actresses will take part in the celebrations. The income from the shows will be used for building a shopping complex at the present Nadigar Sangam premises and also provide financial assistance to the poor members of the association."
Sarath Kumar said both Rajnikanth and Kamal Haasan have expressed their unavailability to take part in the celebrations due to the prior commitments. Ajith also informed his non availability to Sarath Kumar. The stars, who confirmed their availability to the shows are, Surya, Vijay, Vikram, Shreya, Trisha, Namitha, Nayanthara, Sibiraj, Simbu, Radharavi, Vijayakumar etc.