TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Nag Ravi has hogged the limelight this time for a good reason. The young businessman has now become a helping hand for most of the small and medium budget producers. One can find the 'Insight Media' logo in most of the recently released films including Superstar Rajinikanth"s Shivaji. The film company, which Nag Ravi owns, has branches in all over the world. It has been a successful ever since its creation a year ago.
Within the short period of one year, the company has made great inroads in the field of cinema - distribution, audio and home video market - both in India and Abroad. Insight Media is fast approaching to its goal of becoming the numero uno company in the business. Sometime back, Nag Ravi was honored with an award by the British Council. A couple of days before the company has celebrated its first year anniversary in Chennai where most of the cinema personalities were present to wish Nag Ravi success. On this occasion, Nag Ravi has launched a music magazine, 'The Score' at a grand party held at Residency Towers, Chennai.