TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
After Aishwarya Rai, it is now actress Nagma's turn to go global. Yes… the actress is to make her Hollywood debut soon. Nagma has been signed to play a prominent role in a Hollywood movie. The English film would be shot in London next month.
Talking to the media persons, Nagma said, "What you heard about my Hollywood debut is correct. I am acting in a Hollywood movie for which I am shooting in October. I am very happy about going global after enjoying number one positions in Kollywood, Tollywood and Bhojpuri films. The time is now right for Hollywood producers to fish out talent from Indian cinema." According to the actress, major portions of the film will be shot in Indian locations.