TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Settu Shankar
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
After Aishwarya Rai, it is now actress Nagma's turn to go global. Yes… the actress is to make her Hollywood debut soon. Nagma has been signed to play a prominent role in a Hollywood movie. The English film would be shot in London next month.
Talking to the media persons, Nagma said, "What you heard about my Hollywood debut is correct. I am acting in a Hollywood movie for which I am shooting in October. I am very happy about going global after enjoying number one positions in Kollywood, Tollywood and Bhojpuri films. The time is now right for Hollywood producers to fish out talent from Indian cinema." According to the actress, major portions of the film will be shot in Indian locations.