TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, March 09, 2007
Nagma, the elder sister of Jyothika, has filed a complaint with the Mumbai Police stating that she got a threatening call from some anonymous persons. She lodged this complaint at the Bandra police station and requested them to give her protection. Police has registered a case and started further investigations.
According to the sources, Nagma might have got this call from any of the underworld group. There were news and gossips about her links with underworld dons in the media for several years. This is not the first time that the actress received such calls. Already she had filed a complaint in the same station, a year before.
Reportedly, former Captain of Indian Cricket, Ganguly also got warnings from some anonymous persons for his close friendship with the actress then.